• Add almost any type of digital file to your lesson plans as a resource to be used in your lesson. Double click to open it and share it with your class. Also works for web links and email addresses
• Easily share your lesson aims and objectives with your class, even magnify the screen so they are easier to read
• Keep the lesson content screen displayed on your whiteboard so that you and the students know exactly where you're up to and what you should be doing and what's up next
• Use the pop up calendar to teach students about dates, days and months, even magnify it to fill more screen and make it easier to see
• As a school manager you could easily utilise the networked version of Lesson Planner Advanced to implement and monitor departmental planning
• School managers and curriculum leaders easily evaluate student teachers, NQT's and colleagues as their lesson unfolds on their actual lesson plan evaluation page using your laptop and a wireless network connection to the Lesson Planner Advanced server
• Never miss a meeting or appointment again with the day, week and month planner
• Easily print out lesson plans or schedules for the day, week or month
• If you're out of school easily print off a copy of your lesson plans for the supply or cover teacher responsible for your classes
• Print two copies of your lesson plans and look ultra professional as you give one to your head of department for the supply teacher covering your classes and pin one on the staff room notice board
• Organise your teaching with everything in one place and easy to find
• Print off schedules for office staff so they know exactly what you've got planned, where you are and who you're dealing with during the day or week
• Head teachers improve your whole-school planning literally overnight with the network version of Lesson Planner Advanced
• Share lesson plans, timetables or any other screen with colleagues by PDF and email
• Send students email reminders about lesson homework or other lesson content using the built in email creation tool
• Work on one computer at home, copy the lesson plan file to a disk and work on a different computer at school
• Easily create blank PDF files for using as paper forms, blank lesson plan pages, blank timetables, etc
• Quickly find yours or your colleagues timetable and add new lesson plans from it
• We even have a teacher who uses the pop-up calendar to teach her kindergarten pupils about days and months
Already using lesson planning software?
Tried some of the other software in the past?
Comparing different lesson planning software before deciding on which one to purchase?
You might already be using other lesson planning software, or you might have tried some of the software already on the market. Ask yourself...
• Do they provide an easy to use interface?
• Can you add unlimited lesson plans, timetables and schedule items?
• Can the software expand as your needs grow from single user to network version?
• Can they provide a bespoke version for your school at reasonable cost if required?
• Can the software store digital files as lesson resources?
• Does it work on Mac & Windows platforms?
• Can it be networked across your school?
• Do they have satisfied customers using their product all over the world?
• Can you share data using PDF and email?
• Can you view multiple plans, timetables or schedules in multiple windows?
• Will your staff be able to use it easily?
• Is the development team supported by a global multi-million pound company or are they a small outfit who might not be in business next year?
• Is the software designed and developed by teachers for teachers?
• Do they offer email and online support?
• Is the software available as an open source option that allows you to modify the look and feel of the database as well as add extra fields, change the layouts, etc? In fact, modify the database to match your requirements exactly.